Prosperity is a successful, flourishing, or thriving condition, especially in financial respects; good fortune.
1. It's God's will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It's God's will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.
2. We are corrupted by prosperity.
Publius Cornelius Tacitus
3. It is prosperity that gives us friends, adversity that proves them
4. I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
5. Prosperity tries the fortunate, adversity the great.
6. The Key To Success Is Hard Work And Determination
7. A man is insensible to the relish of prosperity until he has tasted adversity.
8. Manifest Money, Wealth, Prosperity, Abundance in your life
9. In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
John Churton Collins
10. Money Doesn't Buy Happiness But Poverty Doesn't Either
11. True prosperity is found in direct proportion to our compassion
12. By showing compassion, mercy, and by sharing and giving, one is blessed with tremendous abundance and tremendous prosperity. As we sow abundantly, we reap abundantly. This is the law. By giving and sharing, we shall inherit the kingdom.
Master Choa Kok Sui
13. Choose Happiness. Choose contentment. Choose prosperity . And choose love of self
14. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes; adversity not without many comforts and hopes.
15. To ensure prosperity here at home and peace abroad, we all share the belief we have to maintain the strongest military on the planet.
16. Money at its very essence is energy and all energy can be attracted or repelled
17. Prosperity is created by solving problems and adding value
18. Prosperity of peace of mind is gained by wisdom. Wisdom is gained by emptying the mind filled with assumptions. Bhavesh Chhatbar
19. As much as we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency.
20. There is in every true woman’s heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.
21. If you want greater prosperity in your life, start forming a vacuum to receive it.
22. Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it.
23. If there's a will, prosperity can't be far behind.
W. C. Fields
24. True prosperity is appreciating what you have.
25. An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.
26. Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater.
27. Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.
28. In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider
29. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation
30. There shall be in England seven halfpenny loaves sold for a penny, the three-hooped pot shall have ten hoops, and I will make it felony to drink small beer.
31. A man is insensible to the relish of prosperity 'til he has tasted adversity.
32. Prosperity Is a Great Teacher, Adversity A Greater.
33. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant,if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
34. Great artists, scientists, inventors, explorers, generals, business men, and others, who have done the biggest
things in their specialty, have always held the victorious consciousness. Success was the goal they constantly visualized, and they never wavered in their conviction that they would reach it.
35. All prosperity begins in the mind and is dependent only upon the full use of our creative imagination.
36. Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you
37. The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.
38. When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
39. Besides, you know Prosperity's the very bond of love, Whose fresh complexion and whose heart together Affliction alters.
40. Prosperity is a mindset. It is your expectation. Expect to expand your wealth… wealth of knowledge, relationships, income, wisdom
41. The first step in achieving prosperity and wealth is learning to appreciate what you already have
42. In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
John Churton Collins
43. If you want greater prosperity in your life, start forming a vacuum to receive it.
44. Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it.
45. Prosperity belongs to those who learn new things the fastest.
Paul Zane Pilzer
46. Positive thinking and positive attitude attracts prosperity, peace and happiness. It also exposes us towards the path of achievements and success.
Anurag Prakash Ray
47. In prosperity let us most carefully avoid pride, disdain, and arrogance.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
48. Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want.
Geoffrey F. Abert
49. Hard work brings prosperity; playing around brings poverty.
50. We should become prosperous by working hard and then donate generously.
51. Everything in the world may be endured, except only a succession of prosperous days.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
52. Prosperity begins with a state of mind
53. Only when a man's life comes to its end in prosperity dare we pronounce him happy
54. When Prosperity comes, do not use all of it.
55. There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way
56. It is because of their tranquil thoughts That creatures go to prosperity.
57. Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.
58. It is prosperity that gives us friends, adversity that proves them
59. Prosperity is the best protector of principle.
60. Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
61. True prosperity is the result of well-placed confidence in ourselves and our fellow man.
62. By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others.
63. An attitude of gratitude invites abundance and prosperity
64. Prosperity is the surest breeder of insolence I know.
65. No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity