Procrastination is the action of delaying or postponing something.
1. The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.
2. Begin while other are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.
William Arthur Ward
3. Procrastination. I'll find a picture for it later
4. You don't have to see the whole staircase just take the first step.
Martin Luther King Jr
5. Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.
6. The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays is coming to its close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences.
Winston S. Churchill
7. In a sense, clutter is the end result of procrastination.
8. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
9. The best reason for not procrastinating is if we do it today and enjoy it, we can do it again tomorrow
10. Procrastination is the thief of time.
11. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
12. Procrastinators tend to be far more stressed than those who don't have that habit.
13. I procrastinate because I am stressed. I am stressed because I procrastinate.
14. Be Encouraged. Be Inspired. Get Something Done
15. Procrastination is for people who don't have any self respect. Figure your shit out now
16. When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller.
17. Perfectionism is the mother of procrastination.
18. Between the wish and the thing life lies waiting.
19. Perfectionism is often an excuse for procrastination.
Paul Graham, Y Combinator
20. Work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life.
21. Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried
22. The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life. Jessica Hische
23. Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder since forever. Just go and get the thing done already.
24. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after.
25. Procrastination is something best put off until tomorrow.
26. Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.
27. I was going to talk to my daughter about procrastination, but i decided to wait till next week.
Harry Connick, Jr.
28. Procrastination Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
29. Procrastination is my sin. It brings me naught but sorrow. I know that i should stop it. In fact, i will tomorrow.
30. Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
31. A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.
Hunter S. Thompson
32. Procrastination is like a credit card it's a lot of fun until you get the bill.
33. Im Taking Care Of my procrastination issues just you wait and see
34. Today stop making excuses for why you can't get it done and start focusing on all the reasons why you must make it happen
35. Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea nothing.
36. Many great things can be done in a day if you don't always make that day tomorrow
37. If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives
38. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
39. Procrastination is like masturbation. You're only screwing yourself
40. Procrastination is the thief of time.
41. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
42. Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self sabotage.
Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby
43. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
44. Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons we act without thinking or we think without acting
45. Everyday spent procrastinating is another day spent worrying about that thing. Do it now and move on with your life.
46. Do it now sometimes later becomes never
47. Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.
48. Procrastination is like masturbation… It's all good until you realize you just fucked yourself
49. I think i still have some unfinished procrastinating to do from yesterday
50. Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
51. Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy.
52. Procrastination is the thief of time
53. I'm very busy doing things I don't need to do in order to avoid doing anything I'm actually supposed to be doing
54. Don't let your want for perfection become procrastination
55. Procrastinate? No. I just wait until the last second to do my work because I will be older, therefore wiser
56. Fear stops a lot of people. Fear of failure, of the unknown, of risk. And it masks itself as procrastination. Lisa Anderson
57. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
58. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.
59. Procrastination is opportunity's assassin.
60. A year from now you may wish you had started today
61. Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time
62. Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today’s duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to do them in their proper time
Ida Scott Taylor
63. Do not put off until tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well.