How to make Scratchcards?
We all are familiar with scratch cards, they are often used in scratch game, scratch-and-win or instant game. Today I’m sharing an easy way by which you can create such scratch cards at home.
What You need?
Wax or Candle
1) Take a glazed paper and fold it from center.
2) Draw circles (or any desired shape) on the inner right half of the paper.
3) Write your scratch gifts or numbers inside the circles.
4) Mix some liquid detergent and acrylic paint in a bowl by using a thin paint brush.
5) Rub the inside surface of circles on paper with wax or candle, so that little wax get attached to surface.
6) Fill the circles with liquid detergent and acrylic paint solution. If you wish you can pour some glitters on painted circles to decorate them.
7) Leave it for sometime to dry or dry it using a hair dryer.
Your scratch Card is ready. Play, Scratch and Enjoy!
Source: 5min crafts