How To Create Secret Invisible Ink Marker?
Hi friends, here is a tutorial on how to create secret invisible ink marker.
What You Need?:
Crayola Markers (Or water soluble ink marker)
1. Take a normal ink marker and remove its tip and ink tube.
2. Dip them in water and clean them until both tip and ink tube get completely white.
3. Put back the tip and empty ink-tube of marker. Push the ink-tube inside and make sure it will touch the tip of marker to avoid any leakage.
4. Now its time to use our secret ink and it would be COCA COLA. Put a little amount of coca cola inside the marker, wait until the fabric or cotton inside the ink-tube soaks coke and put back the rear cap.
5. Now your marker made out of coke is ready. Write or paint your secret message on white paper using this marker and as it dries it become clear.
6. Now when your paper comes in contact with any source of heat like electric iron or straightening rod, the clear ink will turn yellowish brown.
Hope you like and try it. Enjoy!
Useful Tips: Clean your marker after each other otherwise it will smell bad if you leave coke ink in it.
Note: You can also use a simple painting brush and coke to create secret messages.