DIY Paper-Craft Hot Air Balloon
Today I’m sharing a tutorial on how to make a Paper-Craft Hot Air Balloon. This is a fantastic project for children’s party or for babies room.
Cards : 10 Different Colors
Designer Card: 1
Double Sided Tape
Bradawl or Needle Punch
Note: Before starting please download the template design and print it.
1) Fold the 10 colored cards from center and cut then in the question mark shape (?) or you can use the template design BALLOON TOP.
2) Cut the designer card in Basket shape and two hearts from colored card as given in template file. Paste the hearts on basket with glue as shown in image.
3) Make two holes in each heart by using an standard hole punch.
4) Fold the basket card to make basket and paste its side with double sided tape.
5) Cut 4 equal cotton strings, attach them with basket by passing through punch holes and making knots.
6) Apply glue on one side of balloon template piece and stick it with other subsequent piece. Press them well so they get joined properly. Repeat this process for all the pieces left (In this case its 10).
7) Before closing it, add a string in center of balloon to hang it, by using a glue stick and close it by pasting last two pieces.
8) Make holes by using needle punch on bottom of 4 balloon sides and tie basket by using string.
Your Paper-Craft Hot Air Balloon with basket is ready enjoy.