Present means existing or occurring now.
The period of time now occurring.
1. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear
2. Be Present Be Mindful Be there
3. Leave Your Past Aside Now Go and Live Your Present
4. Nothing is more precious than being in the present moment. Fully alive, fully aware.
Thich Nhat Hanh
5. Being fully present is the best guarantee for a bright future.
6. Rejoice in the things that are present; all else is beyond thee.
Michel de Montaigne
7. The past has no power over the present moment.
8. Forget the past and live the present hour.
Sarah Knowles Bolton
9. Set aside the pains of the past, enjoy the blessings of the present, and look forward to the promises of the future
10. Regrets are wasted thoughts. focus on the present
11. The future influences the present just as much as the past.
12. Be present, Be in the here and now, live your life in this moment
13. The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it
14. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
Ida Scott Taylor
15. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
16. Life is available only in the present moment.
Thich Nhat Hanh
17. Don't let the past steal your present
18. Learn from the past live in the present plan for the future
19. There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
20. Don't let a mad world tell you that success is anything other than a successful present moment.
21. Accept then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.
22. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
23. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
William Arthur Ward
24. Be present in all things. Be thankful for all things.
25. You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.
Henry David Thoreau
26. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Eckhart Tolle
27. Never let the sadness of the past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present
28. I love the present moment, now, more than I love anything.
29. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
30. History….. has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside. John F. Kennedy
31. It's never too late to follow your dreams, and there's no time like the present to start
32. Learn to focus only on the present. The past is unchangeable so it is futile to reflect on it unless you are making sure you do not repeat past mistakes. The future is but a result of your actions today. So learn from the past to do better in the present so that you can succeed in the future.
33. Don't let your past steal your present.
Cherrie L. Morage
34. Past is experience, Present is experiment and Future is expectation. Use your experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations
35. Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
36. There is never anything but the present, and if one cannot live there, one cannot live anywhere.
37. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.
Thich Nhat Hanh
38. If you don't know the difference between past and present, you will not understand the future
39. Stay present with what is happening to you now all power is in the present moment.
40. The present moment is the only moment available to us, and it is the door to all moments.
Thich Nhat Hanh
41. Be present. It is the only moment that matters
42. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is.
43. Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
44. Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do.
Jean de la Bruyere
45. Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love.
Dr. Steve Maraboli
46. For the Present is the point at which time touches eternity.
47. Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful
48. I always live in the present. The future I can't know. The past , ain't got it anymore.
49. We live in the present, we dream of the future and we learn eternal truths from the past.
Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
50. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present
51. Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
52. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
53. The future depends on what we do in the present.
54. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
55. Wherever you are, be there. If you can be fully present now, you’ll know what it means to live.
56. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
57. True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
58. The past is your lesson. The present is your gift. The future is your motivation
59. The future is purchased by the present
60. There's no time like the present, No present like time
61. The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.
Thich Nhat Hanh
62. Those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
John F. Kennedy
63. Focus on the present and the past will take care of itself
64. Do not stay in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
65. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.